Monday, November 8, 2010

Am I doing everything right? When it comes to adding VideoForward and making money?

Hello everyone just wanted your opinion on my webpage and to see if you guys think i'm doing everything right. I'm adding videos and using the hot topics. I have my adsense up and running. I'm adding to facebook and Twitter. I'm writing articles but still haven't seen andone sign up yet. I am getting some hits on my adsense but nothing huge. I only started 4 days ago so maybe i'm being a bit impatient. Could you please take some time and take a look at my site and see if you have any advice for me. Thanks so much for your opinions guys. Oh and also has anyone here outsourced to get more traffic and have they found that beneficial???

Thanks again

Patrick Dunn

http://videoforward.com/profile.php?profile=2767
 
Replies
 

No comments:

Post a Comment